1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm a Celebrity.....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kareneliot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. kareneliot

kareneliot Occasional commenter

So how come that Crissy is still in? Sits around a-smoking and a-crying, playing the professional Scouser and contributes nothing? Just who votes for her (apart from the entire population of Liverpool).

2. kareneliot

So how come that Crissy is still in? Sits around a-smoking and a-crying, playing the professional Scouser and contributes nothing? Just who votes for her (apart from the entire population of Liverpool).

3. newposter

newposter Occasional commenter

I'd like to know the logistics of signing on fortnightly, from abroad.

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Been wondering that myself! [​IMG]

5. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

I search for an endearing quality to no avail, even her brief standup was dated, unfunny and delivered with timing usually reserved for the White Rabbit.

6. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Is it just me or is her scouse accent rather too much like someone with a furball choking all the time?

7. I cant for the life of my figure out why they got rid of that Jess girl who was actually quite a nice girl, had a giggle, and was incredibly attractive - and yet keep chrissy in. And *****, he was pretty dull too.
    And who the hell got rid of Pat Sharp? He might have been a bit of a muppet, but at least he was trying to make interesting TV.

8. kareneliot

You never know the votes. Nobody is ever voted out, so the votes might go like
    Mark 1 million
    Dougie 750.000
    Antony 600
    Fats 500
    Emily 90
    Crissy 50 ('cos she's got a big family)
    Jess 47

9. flossy-fluffy

flossy-fluffy New commenter

What's a professional scouser?

10. kareneliot

Crissy Rock, Jimmy Tarbuck, Margi, Clark, Ricky Tomlinson, Cilla Black,John Bishop

11. Gorgeous and funny - I laughed until I cried at his dvd... listening to him describe his feelings about playing for King Kenny was strangely moving and the rendering of Dixie at the end was brilliant.

12. cuteinpuce

cuteinpuce Star commenter

Is there not something a bit weird about those teeth though? Too white.