1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I’m a Celebrity 2019

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Over_the_hill, Nov 10, 2019 at 6:31 PM.

1. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

The new series starts next Sunday and the ‘celebrities’ have been revealed by the Daily Fail. How many of these do you recognise, and will you be watching?
    1D20BD6F-A155-41E1-944B-DCE0D17E5437.jpeg Love OTH x

2. LondonCanary

LondonCanary Lead commenter

I will be watching as I am always sucked in. I recognise 5.
    At allegedly a £500,000 fee, a woman will receive the highest fee of anyone, ever to take part. That's one up for women in the gender equality stakes.

1 person likes this.
  3. Over_the_hill

I recognise them all apart from the bottom row far left, and bottom row third from left. It will be nice to have someone to chat about it with online, since I watch TV on my own! The cats don’t usually contribute much to the discussion.

4. Jamvic

Jamvic Lead commenter

The last guy, bottom right looks a bit like the cashier at our local shop, but apart from that I don’t recognise any of them. No I won’t be one of the millions watching whatever it is they do on this programme, never have watched it and can’t think of a single good reason to start now.

EmanuelShadrack likes this.
  5. LondonCanary

LondonCanary Lead commenter

OK. I will join you in this thread.
    (Every year I say I won't watch but I do. Same with the Apprentice)

1 person likes this.
  6. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

A lot of these shows now tend to use people who were/are on other reality shows. Subsequently I often don't recognise half of them, but I do recognise the Northern Irish girl from the extinct Girls Allowed. I always thought she was the prettiest one... (shallow)

7. Over_the_hill

I’m still avidly watching the Apprentice but I think that thread got buried about 50 pages ago!

8. Flowersinspring

Flowersinspring Senior commenter

Bottom right- off Corrie( not watched it for years). Others? Not got a Scooby.