1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

iGCSE

Discussion in 'Science' started by mangohead, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hi all,

About to start writing the schemes of work for the iGCSE in separate sciences (Edexcel). Can anyone point me in the direction of any useful bank of resources/websites etc? Or maybe even an online SOW :D

Thanks in advance,

Mangohead

2. Hi all,

About to start writing the schemes of work for the iGCSE in separate sciences (Edexcel). Can anyone point me in the direction of any useful bank of resources/websites etc? Or maybe even an online SOW :D

Thanks in advance,

Mangohead

3. ferrisbueller

ferrisbueller New commenter

TES Resources - lots of iGCSE stuff for science

4. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

5. ferrisbueller

ferrisbueller New commenter

Your avatar is so you !!

6. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

Absent from school again Bueller? Wait 'til I get hold of you boy!

7. I'm writing the Chemistry scheme. Yes, I am aware Mr B - thanks. Hopefully it should be by September but if not there is always CIE. Won't be examined for three years anyway.

8. Edexcel have just published editable schemes of work for IGCSE on their website. So, for example: http://www.edexcel.com/quals/igcse/igcse09/biology/biology/Pages/default.aspx and then click on "Editable Schemes of Work". They appear to be very useful!
    As Mr Bronson says, this course is not yet accredited for use in UK state schools, although I understand that Edexcel think they'll get this accreditation shortly into the new academic year (2011/12).