1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IGCSE Accounting Questions Bank

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by munyee1980, Oct 2, 2012.

1. HI,

I'm teaching IGCSE Business Studies and Accounting. For the past few years, I'm really having hard time searching for exercise questions and other resources besides textbook for my students. Thank God that I found this TES website! However, not many resources for IGCSE Accounting can be found here. I'm wondering if you are having this same problem. I would like to start a group, where we can share resources for Accounting. Please let me know your feedback.

~Samantha~

2. HI,

I'm teaching IGCSE Business Studies and Accounting. For the past few years, I'm really having hard time searching for exercise questions and other resources besides textbook for my students. Thank God that I found this TES website! However, not many resources for IGCSE Accounting can be found here. I'm wondering if you are having this same problem. I would like to start a group, where we can share resources for Accounting. Please let me know your feedback.

~Samantha~

3. Hi Samantha

I have CIE past papers for IGCSE Accounting from 2004-06 that you can have. Don't know how much the syllabus has changed since then, but you might be able to adapt some of the questions to use.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I haven't taught Accounting for a few years now!

Good luck in your hunt for resources.

Sue

4. Many student queries can be found at Studentrooms.co.uk

Accounting podcasts tutorials etc - http://www.youtube.com/user/profaccounting