1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Igcse 0984 questions

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by primaryexpert, Sep 2, 2019.

1. primaryexpert

primaryexpert New commenter

Hi I am considering a move to igcse 0984 with first exams in June 2020 and have looked though the spec etc and pre-release materials to get an understanding. My questions are as follows: The only pre-release I could find is one about “bus routes” which is dated 2019. Is this the current one and if not can someone point in the right direction please ? Secondly, if not the current release when is the new one posted? Thirdly, the June 2019 paper isn’t online at CIE - anyone know why and your comments regarding its difficulty/ fairness etci would be gratefully received. Thanks

2. moscowbore

moscowbore Lead commenter

Go look at 0478. It is the same course with a different grading system. Many more materials there.

The pre-release material is released about 6 weeks before the exam.

3. primaryexpert

primaryexpert New commenter

Thank you so much, just have, certainly has helped a lot. Thank you as well for the nod about the release date I was getting all sorts of ambiguous answers from CIE tbh. One last question if I may - do you know if the 0984 June 2019 paper, which my understanding is the first 9-1 paper published, is available anywhere to have a look at?