1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IFS financial capability qualifications

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by going grey quickly, Mar 8, 2011.

1. going grey quickly

going grey quickly New commenter

does anyone deliver these qualifications? If so, hows it going. I am considering running them at levels 2 and 3

2. going grey quickly

going grey quickly New commenter

does anyone deliver these qualifications? If so, hows it going. I am considering running them at levels 2 and 3

3. bizent

bizent Lead commenter

We currently offer Level 1 APF1 - first time i'veseen my students engaged in ages!!
    I'm planning on doing the level 2 cert in personal finance for a very difficult year 11 group from the summer.
    I will say that it is very accessible and the resources are excellent.

4. I am planning to run this with a group of 14-15 year olds with special needs next session. How do I get a full set of the resources to adjust them before the course starts?

5. Hi Jit, I'm in the same boat. I'm going to the Tutor day in London this week and hope to pick up some tips but would love to know how your teaching it as my group seem a bit reluctant at the moment.

6. I have taught this. I have used songs and music to do with finance as starters to engage. Have a look on the Business Forum for finance and money music. It does liven classes up.