1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IfL Rant

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by anon326, Jul 19, 2011.

1. So after receiving my paper copy of intuition yesterday (that I had already read online last week), I duly completed the survey, sealed it and then noticed that the front of my 'sealed envelope' said please affix stamp.
    Then, my eyes drifted to the small print on the back of intuition which said 'The institute for learning is a non for profit making company limited by guarantee'.
    An unusual claim for a company which is in a dispute with the unions over subscription fees and now expects us to pay for a stamp to return its survey on top of its subscription fee!
    As Victor Meldrew would say, 'I DON'T BELEEEEEEIEVE IT!'

2. So after receiving my paper copy of intuition yesterday (that I had already read online last week), I duly completed the survey, sealed it and then noticed that the front of my 'sealed envelope' said please affix stamp.
    Then, my eyes drifted to the small print on the back of intuition which said 'The institute for learning is a non for profit making company limited by guarantee'.
    An unusual claim for a company which is in a dispute with the unions over subscription fees and now expects us to pay for a stamp to return its survey on top of its subscription fee!
    As Victor Meldrew would say, 'I DON'T BELEEEEEEIEVE IT!'

3. Post it back without the stamp by way of protest. If they want the feedback then they can pay the postman when he delivers it.

- Brian