1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

If you have/know small children who believe in Santa this is lovely...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by seren_dipity, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I've just watched my grandson watching the one I put together for him - his face was worth a fortune as he listened to Santa speak to him by name, refer to where he lives and saw Santa's file with his photos in it. I highly recommend spending the few minutes it takes to put together a personalised message from Santa:
    http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I've just watched my grandson watching the one I put together for him - his face was worth a fortune as he listened to Santa speak to him by name, refer to where he lives and saw Santa's file with his photos in it. I highly recommend spending the few minutes it takes to put together a personalised message from Santa:
    http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

3. It doesn't seem to say anything about the cost. Does that come later or is it free?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

It's free.

5. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Cool, my 2 will love this.

6. I LOVE IT
    My daughter is a little young though- but in a couple of years it will be perfect

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Good for nieces, nephews, god children etc.
    My grandson is five and he was entranced.

He, and my step grandchildren, also loved the personalised letters sent to them by Santa last year via NSPCC - for a donation.

8. WOW, thanks for the link, just sent a Santa message to my daughter in the philippines, (shes a kid at heart and will love it)

9. We did this for the first time last year for our daughters, aged 5 and 7 at the time. They loved it! The girls will definitely be receiving their messages again this year!

10. My 16yr old just sat curled up on the sofa with me watching hers [​IMG]

11. Aah, how lovely RF. My husband is convinced once our eldest is in Yr5 (Middle School) the magic of Father Christmas will be gone. We're really hoping it won't be!

12. I have done one of the Grown Up ones for my better half ... they are lovely too [​IMG]

13. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I did one for my best friend ... shame FC didn't know how to say her name though.

14. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I did one last year for my Secret Santee early on before she got her gitf and she loved it.
    Don't forget Elf Yourself too:
    http://www.elfyourself.com/

15. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

What a great phrase! Does that make me the Secret Santer?

16. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

Thank you so much for posting this link. I came across the thread while Cariadlet was at her swimming lesson, and managed to set it up before she came back with her Dad. She's 8, and has been asking lately if I believe in Father Christmas, so I was a bit worried that she was too old to really feel the magic.
    I needn't have worried. She stared at the screen, totally believing - alternating between grinning all over her face, and nodding seriously when FC reminded her to behave. Fantastic site.

17. this is fantastic, I have made one for each of my daughters and they love it, thank you :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

19. That's fantastic serendipity - thank you!

20. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Seren - this is just great! Been busy doing videos from Grand-dad for the nippers.

Very many thanks for this.