1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

If you have a daughter who is a Virgo...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3372, Jun 18, 2011.

1. did she ever present you with a cleaning plan of a Saturday evening, prioritised with A, B and C and with names on it about who is doing what and when?
    Or is my daughter just an incredible fusspot?
    My job tomorrow is "floor".
    Hers is "kitchen".
    Son has no job.
    hmmmmmmmmm.

2. did she ever present you with a cleaning plan of a Saturday evening, prioritised with A, B and C and with names on it about who is doing what and when?
    Or is my daughter just an incredible fusspot?
    My job tomorrow is "floor".
    Hers is "kitchen".
    Son has no job.
    hmmmmmmmmm.

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

i have no idea what superstitious 'sign' mine is, but she's always trying to tell me what to do!

4. No chance there, I am a Leo (as is son).
    Daughter does it the other way - here, I am not telling you what to do, just freeing up your time by making a plan.
    *drives me potty*

5. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

ooer! planning!![​IMG]

6. I'm a Virgo CQ, and it's exactly the sort of thing I do! Drives Mr W mad - if I've set a morning aside for a job, then it doesn't matter what the weather is like, I don't go out until the job's been done... if it rains later, so be it...

7. Riiiiiiiiiiight.
    So the real boss in the house is the Virgo.
    *makes note*

8. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I'm technically a Virgo - and I hate cleaning!
    I do however love, love, <u>LOVE</u> making lists! It's a shame I live alone...the only name on my list is me!
    (I'm not a 'true' Virgo.....I was born on the Leo/Virgo cusp....but I was also an acht-monats-kind so I should've been born more firmly inside the Virgo group...if not pushing into Libra!...it's a good thing I don't buy into this horoscope nonsense!)

9. Daughter should be a Libra, she was born a week earlier than planned (did I tell you the pesto story?) and she is right on the cusp (21st September).
    I am a late Leo and have lots of Virgo tendancies - but no way am I like my daughter.
    Son is a full blown Leo - he is even stubborner than I am.

10. I'm on the cusp too - should have been born on 4th, finally arrived on 22nd at 11.50pm! I'm definitely more a Virgo than a Libra. First Mr W was a Virgo too - not a good combination...

11. My daughter was due 4th too - the pesto was guilty! [​IMG]
    My department is full of Virgos and Libras - it drives me potty.
    My boss (Libra) always says "just go and do it, you will just do it and not ask. You should ask, but you won't, so just go on and do it. The rest of us will draw up a plan (Virgo) and the Libras will want the plan to be pretty. You just do it. Please, just do it."

12. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I'm a Virgo, early in the month.
    I don't make lists. Well, er, no there seem to be quite a few lists on this desk......bug heaven help the body who does not do things in the most effecient way. (That'll be my way then).

13. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

And disinterested means without vested interest, impartial. It does not mean you are not bothered and bored. So. Just get it right.

14. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Ah, bless her. [​IMG]

15. Eva_Smith

Eva_Smith Established commenter

It may come as no surprise to any poster here that I am a Cancerian, only just mind: 24th June. I am a typical Cancerian by all accounts. My Mum is a Leo - the teenage years were NOT fun at all!
    My boss is a Virgo too.....explains a lot thinking about it!

16. OMG - I really am on the cusp - I do draw up a pretty plan, and if it gets untidy, I re-write it! [​IMG]

17. i havew no idea about star signs, buut i think i want to swap daughters [​IMG]

18. No you don't. It is like living with a general major. I thought I was the bossy one.
    But I do. She plans. I don't work with plans. I do. We are always arguing about this.
    By the time she has written up her (pretty) plan, I am finished.
    Leos don't wait!

19. bacardibreezer

bacardibreezer New commenter

My daughter is a Virgo (2nd Sept) but she's perfectly happy to live in a sh1t pit!
    She does enjoy drawing up timetables - especially for revision - then totally ignoring them [​IMG]

20. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Is that the VIRAGO side of virgo?