1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

If you currently teach Performance Studies at A-Level

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by paulandjulia2011, Sep 30, 2015.

  1. paulandjulia2011

    paulandjulia2011 New commenter

    Sorry I'm having so much trouble.

    I have just become Head of Drama, we currently do Performance Studies through OCR and it's ending this year. So what to offer next year that has the same sort of combined teaching with drama, dance and music? Has anyone decided what to replace it with?

    I was looking at both the BTEC Performing Arts, and the Cambridge Technicals option... though BTEC is confusing the heck out of me in terms of which option to pick and how many hours to how many ucas points etc.

    It's only me in the department so I have no one to ask.
  2. Mad dog

    Mad dog New commenter


    I'm in a similar situation

    Currently thinking of doing Vcert to replace GCSE and Cambridge Technicals at level 3

    Leave an email and I can contact you directly

Share This Page