1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

If Labour ever gets in...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by nadstretcher, Mar 10, 2016.

1. nadstretcher

nadstretcher New commenter

2. Vladimir

Vladimir Senior commenter

If Labour had won the General Election the country would now be flooded with migrants and in turmoil as to what to do with them all while dealing with our own problems, which would, as usual, have taken second place. I find it hard to bring myself to say this, but Cameron was a small mercy, even if he only agreed to holding a referendum begrudgingly. He is obviously trying to find a way to influence or fix it, so watch out voters!

Dragonlady30 and viceroy like this.
  3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

It seems the labour gang are trying to make sure that Corbyn can never be voted out,,should keep them out of power fora few years to come yet.......mind you a lack lustre leader helps to do that.
    iI would take a whole and silly co*k up to see them in power soon.Then again we live in a country which often gets what is deserves and who seem to chose for many and often silly reasons.
    How about Farage for PM?:)

4. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

Good Grief !!!!!!!

Flere-Imsaho likes this.
  5. aspensquiver_2

aspensquiver_2 Senior commenter

Gotta like that. It feels like reclaiming the asylum from the lunatics.

6. aspensquiver_2

The Good Grief line, that is!
    (I dare not do a Like!)

7. aspensquiver_2

Labour will never get in so don't worry. Some of their most right-on supporters have decamped to the UKIP tent, bizarre though that might sound!

8. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Stranger things have happened.

9. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

We have no idea at this point what the Labour Party will look like by the time of the next election.

But neither can we foresee what will happen to the Conservative Party after the fraternal blood-letting we are presently witnessing.

chelsea2 and lexus300 like this.
  10. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

Who knows what will happen with Boris in charge!

11. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Now, there is thought to ponder on.

wanet likes this.
  12. oldsomeman

At the end of the day will enough folk trust any of the MP's standing .Cameron is still standing as MP ,.just not as leader.
    depends were we are ,but i wil never trust cameron if we stay in as he not honest and upright in the matter of the Brexit...He has a view which is fine...but like Heath before I believe there are behind the scenes activities as to why he desperately wants us the stay.

13. delnon

delnon Lead commenter

I say, you chaps! Now look here: the Daily Mail reporting on the Labour Party is completely impartial, disinterested and honest. There is absolutely no party political agenda. None at all.

It is not, and I repeat most emphatically not, the equivalent of "Der Stürmer" reporting on the Rotfront. Now you all just toddle along and vote Conservative!

Or else

14. oldsomeman

Not even the Guardian does much reporting on Labour...its so un newsworthy since the incident with tie and coat that its sort of dropped out of sight.
    Actually I am in limbo as I am falling out wih Tories,cant stand the policies of Labour.Lib-Dem's are a sort of right wing Labour..so i have UKIP,SNP The Welsh lot or NI....or god forbid the looney green party

15. delnon

delnon Lead commenter

Bearing in mind that the odds of your vote actually counting are over 3:1 against, why worry? Vote for the least worst option and go campervanning. :)

16. Didactylos4

I was going to point out the utterly ridiculous premise in the title/op of the thread but decided that it was easier just to let people froth

Jamietzu likes this.
  17. delnon

delnon Lead commenter

Or extract the pongy yellow liquid... :D

18. Didactylos4

"And" not "or" ;):D