1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

If its not one thing its another

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gremlin01, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Argh, finally when I get one problem fixed in my flat an old problem comes back again.
    Heating came on as normal...then I heard a dripping noise. It seems the boiler has a leak (or at least one of the pipes surrounding it).
    What to do? Is it safe to leave the boiler turned on? I have turned the heating off, though if its safe will put it back on timer for the morning, else I will definitely struggle to get out of bed in the cold!
    This is a one year old flat...nothing but trouble so far. Think the boiler should be condemned as this is not the first time it has caused problems!!

2. Argh, finally when I get one problem fixed in my flat an old problem comes back again.
    Heating came on as normal...then I heard a dripping noise. It seems the boiler has a leak (or at least one of the pipes surrounding it).
    What to do? Is it safe to leave the boiler turned on? I have turned the heating off, though if its safe will put it back on timer for the morning, else I will definitely struggle to get out of bed in the cold!
    This is a one year old flat...nothing but trouble so far. Think the boiler should be condemned as this is not the first time it has caused problems!!