1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas please to encourage writing in reception

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by catwoman green, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Please could you send me the list of ideas to inspire our children in the writing area, thank you.

2. ae_marshall@hotmail.co.uk

3. Please could I also request a copy?

ellieblacksell@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

4. Could I please request a copy?

mtlee7@hotmail.com

Thanks

5. Me too please jenfoster@ymail.com

Thanks xxx

6. Could I also have a copy please - if you are still willing to send!

kirsty.storey@salford.gov.uk

Thank you :)

xxx

7. bunny6

bunny6 New commenter

• <li style="list-style-type:none;">

A

8. Hi Magmac,

I've been reading your post, is there any chance I could have a copy too please. Being an NQT I could really do with some ideas for writing. I would really appreciate it. My email address is runjit@hotmail.co.uk.

9. I have just read your email about good resources for the writing area is it possible that you could send me a pack please, email address- hmistry-moulton@hotmail.com

10. Please could you send me your writing resources for the writing area.

My email address is thefrahers21@hotmail.com

11. Veronh

Veronh New commenter

Are the writing resources still going? I am trying to turn around a nursery that has been likened to a Romanian Orphange! All help gratefully received.

pookeyh@hotmail.co.uk

12. Dear Magmac, You may have thought you were free of requests but I have just been searching for ideas and you seem to be the go to gal!

Also wondered if you had any advice on how you manage to maintain the provision set up in your classroom - my TA is struggling to grasp what is needed despite providing a plan - how often do you change activities? how many are set up each day? etc.

13. Very sorry magmac - getting late on a Sunday and I forgot email address - emma.miles@rocketmail.com

14. inky

inky Lead commenter

This thread has been going so long. Aren't these resources listed on the resources forum?

Sorry, but I'm curious as to why someone is still being asked to send resources when it must be desperately irritating and there's an easier alternative!

15. Hi Inky I have pm you x

16. Sorry for the delay haven't been on TES for some time for various reasons. Mrs Miles have been retired for 6 years now so not much help to you about present classroom situations but will send you what I have.

17. Quin109

Quin109 New commenter

Can I have a copy too please?
    qgomes4@googlemail,com

18. jeetb1

jeetb1 New commenter

Megmac looks like u r extremely popular wih yr mark making activities for early yrs. If u don' mind answering wht kinds of activities can vamp up when one is trying out Mark making with 22-36 mths.
    I've not long passed n my settings ridiculus, all staff employed there hve washed there hands with the 3rd in line manager n the main manager has favourites. But who suffers the children. So if u have any ideas tht u think could help me out with the developmental areas that would be for Mark making n literacy they will be most helpful. Thank you

19. jofox27

jofox27 New commenter

Can I get in on that email too please? :) joafox27@gmail.com

20. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Lead commenter

This thread is over 10 years old now so it's quite likely that many members have now moved on or retired and therefore unlikely to respond.
    Perhaps it would be better to start a new conversation.