1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for what the cat and dog might chose to write to each other in their Christmas cards

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Duke of York, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

Bizarre as it might seem, for every year of my life that was shared with a woman, our pets sent me a card for Christmas and on every other occasion it was possible to remember my existence, but in the few occasions there wasn't a woman in my life, they didn't care less about me.

I'm happy to say that it's unlikely I shall myself short of a partner in the foreseeable future and anticipate an abundance of Christmas cards from our pets, including the ten fish and the probability there will be a few from the squirrels and birds who have appreciated how much of my cash went in their direction.

The thing that's prompted this post though, is whether these animals only care about me.Surely my dog and cat who interact with each other daily, might wish to extend their seasonal greetings to each other similarly?

What would imagine your pets would be saying to each other in their Christmas cards?

sabrinakat likes this.
  2. Ladykaza

Ladykaza Senior commenter

Dear dog, you know your place, make sure you don't forget it! I get first dibs on the left-overs.

Merry Christmas,

Your feline overlord.

sabrinakat likes this.
  3. Findlotte

Findlotte Established commenter

Dear Dog,

You're still an imbecile.
    Enjoy Christmas.

Cat.

sabrinakat likes this.
  4. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

dear Daphne (see picture) - it's still MY house, MY couch and MY food! from the ghost of Sabrina the cat (RIP)