1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ideas for end of 'An Inspector Calls'..?

Discussion in 'English' started by leola, Feb 7, 2012.

1. leola

leola New commenter

Good evening all!

For those of you lovely people who teach this play-could you possibly share any bright and fun ideas about what you do after you read the very end of the play? I have looked at how much the characters learn/develop over the play and the inspectors message for them. I cant think of anything else. Any ideas gratefully received :)

2. leola

leola New commenter

Good evening all!

For those of you lovely people who teach this play-could you possibly share any bright and fun ideas about what you do after you read the very end of the play? I have looked at how much the characters learn/develop over the play and the inspectors message for them. I cant think of anything else. Any ideas gratefully received :)

3. anteater

anteater New commenter

Fun bit - just done a speaking and listening assessment where they produce a Jeremy Kyle type show with the Birling family as guests.
    And now I'm being boring and making them do an exam question from last year's paper.

4. TESEnglish

TESEnglish Occasional commenter

Hello leola,
    There are some nice little activities included in
    our printable resource pack for this play. Alternatively, you might
    like to use the MP3s and / or interactive whiteboard tools to create a
    task, activity or game / quiz.
    www.tes.co.uk/an-inspector-calls

Kind regards,

Chantel