1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for continuous formative assessment templates forms

Discussion in 'Vocational' started by BristolLanguages, Jul 27, 2018.

1. BristolLanguages

BristolLanguages New commenter

Sorry for the long title. I am delivering a Level 2 qualification. The materials provided by the course designer were insufficient and arrived late (1 week after the course started).
    During the moderation process it was picked up that the person who designed the course wants to see many things in the portfolio that are not included in the forms and templates originally provided.
    So, in a nutshell, I have to redesign part of the course, or at least have a neat and easy way to record progression and formative feedback as we go along.
    I was thinking of using a diary type form, where at the end of each lesson students record the oral feedback given by the tutor, with their thoughts and comments, and both the student and tutor sign and date.

I was wondering if you have any better ideas, or forms that you would not mind sharing.