1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for a traditional story day

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Miss N, Feb 6, 2011.

1. We are coming to the end of our traditional story topic so I thought it would be lovely to round it up with a traditional story day where the children (and of course adults!) come dressed as a character and we do themed activities. Anyone got any interesting ideas? On these theme days I usually like to cook/bake something (can't do Gingerbread men, done that already!) and something craft related. Anybody got any interesting ideas?

2. We are coming to the end of our traditional story topic so I thought it would be lovely to round it up with a traditional story day where the children (and of course adults!) come dressed as a character and we do themed activities. Anyone got any interesting ideas? On these theme days I usually like to cook/bake something (can't do Gingerbread men, done that already!) and something craft related. Anybody got any interesting ideas?

3. goldilocks or little red hen ?