1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for a Girl's Night In?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by vicarofdibley, Aug 27, 2011.

1. My friends and I often take it in turn to host a girls night in complete girlie DVDs that our blokes refuse to watch and some sort of chocolate/dessert etc. This is fab and we love it but this time (my turn to host) I thought it would be fun to add in something a bit different.
    It needs to be relatively in expensive, some girls are teetotallers so can't be solely alcohol based and some girls are not very into the whole home spa/facial/manicure thing so not sure about trying that.
    Any ideas, inspiration or anecdotes welcome!

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

What about organising a clothes/accessories swap? Everyone brings something they have no use for and hope to go home with something they do want.

3. Have always wanted to do this!! Sounds fun!

4. or board games? Can still be great fun, even as a grown up!

5. I was going to suggest that - good fun!! Or have a Mexican night, get everyone to bring something, eg. tortillas, peppers, sour cream and then have a big cooking session and enjoy fajitas together!! I made Pina Colada as well - virgin ones for people who were drinking/pregnant!!

6. Pina Colada's technically NOT Mexican i know but they were yummy!! :)

7. Poker/card game evening?

8. Pictionary.