1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas for a Chocolate Factory role play please!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Cakeypie, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I posted this on the Primary forum but nothing... So I know you won't let me down!
    I am hoping to create a chocolate factory role play area for a ks1 class but I am really struggling for simple but effective ideas. I know what I would like them to do in there but what should it look like? Help!

2. I posted this on the Primary forum but nothing... So I know you won't let me down!
    I am hoping to create a chocolate factory role play area for a ks1 class but I am really struggling for simple but effective ideas. I know what I would like them to do in there but what should it look like? Help!

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

The best role play areas are the ones the children create themselves ...
    I would ask them for ideas -

4. I do agree with you Msz but this year, due to particular reasons, all roleplays have to be ready before the children start.

5. I have made a chocolateshop before, i made chocolate playdough and told the childrennot to eat it of course then i collected the inserts of chocolate boxes and the made their own types of chocs and write labels and prices. Or you could do a choc cafe, with drinks aswell. I would encourage designinga new choc and writing ingredients etc and then pictures with prices.