1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by steves angel, Dec 6, 2011.

1. steves angel

steves angel New commenter

I suspect I am about to be asked to organise an ICT day in school. (We are a primary school) If anyone has organised one before or has any ideas of activities they think may be suitable for children during the day I should be grateful for their suggestions/help.
    Thank you.

2. steves angel

steves angel New commenter

I suspect I am about to be asked to organise an ICT day in school. (We are a primary school) If anyone has organised one before or has any ideas of activities they think may be suitable for children during the day I should be grateful for their suggestions/help.
    Thank you.

3. I find that most kids (even primary) associate computers with either gaming or chatting etc... I think it's important that young children see that a PC can be so much more. If you don't have an infrastructure yourself, how about teaming up with a secondary school who have a VLE system?
    I'm sorry I don't teach in the UK myself, but I do have a contact who organises such things in northern England. Drop me a line if you need info. My mail is on my personal website http://manxman.ch/moodle2/course/view.php?id=4
    Best of luck

4. Does your LA have a CLC?