1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT wishlist!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by i hate mondays, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Having just read the maths wishlist thread I thought Id start an ICT wishlist thread! Any good/bad ideas for ICT resources would be appreciated!

2. Having just read the maths wishlist thread I thought Id start an ICT wishlist thread! Any good/bad ideas for ICT resources would be appreciated!

3. I've just got a flip video camera and a easispeak microphone which are both brilliant.
    I would also like- a server that doesn't crash all the time, a printer/copier that doesn't jam, all of the computers in the suit to log on in the same way, the IWB to be properly lined up, earphones that actually work and do not fall apart everytime we use them. etc etc etc
    Oooh and a little man who is there ALL of the time to sort out the niggles that I find on a daily basis. [​IMG]

4. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Your computers wear suits? You must be a posh school!

5. Black ink.

6. A scheme of work that does not include teaching my pupils how to use a CDRom!!!! (How old???) and an ICT co-ordinator that listens when you tell them it's pointless!
    A private tutor to teach me how to teach ICT properly so I don't think I'm blagging it
    Help with KS1/FS pupils who
    1. find their usernames and passwords difficult to type in
    2 don't understand when I can't solve the problem
    3. just want to use dazzle/education city/RM maths because they can do it on their own and like it.