1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT - The Impact on Teaching

Discussion in 'Primary' started by glo03057211, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm a student currently carrying out a Research Proposal on "The Impact of Technology on Teaching" and requiring teachers to assist me in the research.
    I have worked within the education establishment since 2000 and have seen alot of changes within the education setting with regards technology and with the new technologies being introduced within the classroom.
    Please visit my blog and make comments on what you think has been an impact on teaching mainly specifically at Blogs, IWB and Software.
    Visit http://glo03057211.blogspot.com
    I would like to say a huge thank you for your support and co-operation during this research.

2. Hi, I'm a student currently carrying out a Research Proposal on "The Impact of Technology on Teaching" and requiring teachers to assist me in the research.
    I have worked within the education establishment since 2000 and have seen alot of changes within the education setting with regards technology and with the new technologies being introduced within the classroom.
    Please visit my blog and make comments on what you think has been an impact on teaching mainly specifically at Blogs, IWB and Software.
    Visit http://glo03057211.blogspot.com
    I would like to say a huge thank you for your support and co-operation during this research.

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

glo, I would personally feel more inclined to post on your blog if I didn't feel I was doing more for this work than you have: how about putting a bit more guidance, some strands of thought, helpful, thought-provoking questions etc?
    In the spirit of your blog
    Software Yes, lots
    IWB Yes, a fair bit.
    Blogs Not much yet.