1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT Syllabus

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by riccardof, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Dear fellow colleagues, I teach ICT at Advanced Level and Intermediate Level at college in the Island of Malta. The age of my students is 16-18 (pre-University). At the moment we are in the process of drafting a new IT syllabus. Can anyone please help me in giving me an overview of the current ICT syllabus in the UK.

Thank you.

2. Dear fellow colleagues, I teach ICT at Advanced Level and Intermediate Level at college in the Island of Malta. The age of my students is 16-18 (pre-University). At the moment we are in the process of drafting a new IT syllabus. Can anyone please help me in giving me an overview of the current ICT syllabus in the UK.

Thank you.

3. Have you tried the exam board websites? www.aqa.org.uk, www.edexcel.co.uk for a start.

4. Thanks for your help. I will have a look at those websites.

5. Penny10p

Penny10p New commenter

Most of the formal qualifications provide their own syllabus, e.g. the UK A level and the IB Diploma. Does the school offer a particular curriculum or just their own in-house one?