1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT 'schemes' - advice please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sajjy, Jun 9, 2011.

1. sajjy

sajjy New commenter

I need to buy in a scheme to hopefully persuade staff to a) teach some ICT with confidence and b) integrate ICT into the curriculum. Can anyone recommend anything? I am looking at Switched On by Rising Stars, does anyone use that one? I am SL in a really small school and don't have a big budget so any information would be really appreciated!

2. Have pm-d you some info.[​IMG]

3. Hi,
    I'm in the same position. Looked at Switched On as well but it's very expensive for the whole school!
    I would appreciate any info too if poss Flowerpot

4. I would really appreciate some info to if poss please.

5. Hi I work at Rising Stars. Really interested in comment about price of Switched On. Any advice on what you you would expect to pay for Key stage 2 scheme appreciated. We want to get it right. Can send sample by email if that helps anyone! Thanks v much.

6. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

There are a number of SOWs available from different LAs: Islington, Greenwich, Newham ITASS via the LGFL, Wokingham, Kent. All have been recommended on these forums.