1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT scheme of work

Discussion in 'Primary' started by getrichquick, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I have something you can use, which I will email to you when I get home if you send me your email in a private message.

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

3. smiley, did you receive my email?

4. We have a skills based ICT scheme which is year by year and supports a thematic teaching style - you just look at the skill required and work out how you can cover it within your topic. It works really well and would be happy to send you a copy via email if interested. Send me your email if it would be useful - it is quite comprehensive so might take a few mails!

5. Thank you so much

6. Hi Dancegirl,

I am a new ICT co-ordinator and have found that there is no scheme of work in school which the staff follow, they seem to do what they want, when they want. Please can I have a copy of your skills based scheme. It sounds really good as it will still allow the staff to teach through their own topics but ensure they are covering the skills needed.

magicstar29@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

7. Dancegirl - would be very interested in this skills based curriculum. Would appreciate you sharing if possible? Thanks
    sylizzy@gmail.com

8. Any chance I can get that email too? Sorry to be cheeky! dps404@gmail.com

9. smiley786

smiley786 New commenter

10. Is there any chance that I could have a copy of this too - I have just taken over the role of ICT co-ordinator and I am struggling to find a place to start!
    K_lee100@hotmail.com

11. Just bare in mind that there are PLENTY of documents on the internet to help you that are easily googled, and we have also linked you to plenty...before you all go jumping on the "Ooh me me!" bandwagon [​IMG]

12. Dancegirl, instead of sending out numerous emails to people who are jumping on the bandwagon, it might be a good idea to put your resource on the resource bank and post a link to it on here. Might save you some time, if you're willing to share!

13. Hi Dancegirl
    Sorry to be another person jumping on the bandwagon but my school is currently in the process of changing to a skill based curriculum - as ICT co-ordinator I would really appreciate seeing how you have planned this for ICT.
    So if you have a moment please email me a copy to saraharmes@hotmail.com
    Thanks very much

14. I would really appreciate if you would send me a copy of the schemes of work for ict that you mention on this page. It sounds great!! Many thanks in anticipation. Pam[​IMG]

15. Hi dancegirl! I would be really grateful if you could forward me your skills based ICT scheme, it sounds great!
    Many thanks
    sarahhowe66@hotmail.com