1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT OCR Nationals 2010 Full GCSE (e.g. Units 1, 21 and 4)

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by actima, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I would be extremely grateful if you will spend about five minutes of your time to complete a quick survey about the above, I'm currently working between 70 and 80 hours per week preparing amd in particular MARKING! I'm trying to get an idea of how everyone else is doing BEFORE I go and see my boss! Many thanks to all who complete the survey, it will remain open for 10 days.
    http://kwiksurveys.com?u=aarrgghh

2. Hi all,
    I would be extremely grateful if you will spend about five minutes of your time to complete a quick survey about the above, I'm currently working between 70 and 80 hours per week preparing amd in particular MARKING! I'm trying to get an idea of how everyone else is doing BEFORE I go and see my boss! Many thanks to all who complete the survey, it will remain open for 10 days.
    http://kwiksurveys.com?u=aarrgghh

3. djphillips1408

djphillips1408 New commenter

you don't cover all the bases with your questions and they are very much leading questions too. At least add "other" to each question as I can't answer most of them
    Also with due respect if you are pulling those hours then you are doing something wrong or very inefficiently, which is the impression that I get from your survey.

4. Agree with last post, not a great survey.
    I do 95% of OCR marking in the lesson.
    Simple tick sheets in their folders, clear instructions of what we want to see in the
    scenario descriptions.
    Important students have skills before they start otherwise too tempting to be spoon feeding all lesson and marking all weekend.

All that said I don't like the qualification, if I can get F grade students the equivalent of a C GCSE in 1 lessona week either I'm superman or it's all a bit of a fudge.