1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT in learning activities.

Discussion in 'Music' started by kindling_not_vessels, Feb 8, 2012.

1. In line with inspection recommendations I am trying to encourage our staff to help students use ICT in their learning (use of ICT for teaching is not an issue).
    Could anyone suggest a source of information about activities involving ICT that could be used to enrich the learning experience in Music. Our music staff are fantastic with the kids and we have a proper theatre in school to show case results, but ICT is their weak point.
    I have plenty of general ideas for staff, it’s the subject specific ideas I’m looking for – thanks.

2. In line with inspection recommendations I am trying to encourage our staff to help students use ICT in their learning (use of ICT for teaching is not an issue).
    Could anyone suggest a source of information about activities involving ICT that could be used to enrich the learning experience in Music. Our music staff are fantastic with the kids and we have a proper theatre in school to show case results, but ICT is their weak point.
    I have plenty of general ideas for staff, it’s the subject specific ideas I’m looking for – thanks.

3. What music ICT have you got?