1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT GCSE paper free?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by pallams, Aug 28, 2011.

1. I am just starting the EDEXCEL ICT GCSE and I was keen to go as paper free as possible. I was hoping that some virtual colleagues had done the very same using Google sites, PDFs and/or wikis as a record of the students' course work...?
    Tell me ICT teachers are ahead of the game here...we should be!
    If you are starting the course too I would like to brainstorm some smart solutions and get some heads up on timings. Ive got three 55mins lessons per week and I think I could do the double...possible? Only have 4 students.

2. I'm using Moodle to share resources and record course work. I have a number of videos on the site as well as some self paced work. At the moment I've only been working on it for a couple of months so it is notvery organised. I am hoping to put it together this year and do a better job tracking progress mainly using automated quizes and uploading practical work.