1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT data

Discussion in 'Primary' started by susbo, Feb 13, 2012.

1. susbo

susbo New commenter

Hi
    Does anyone know where I can obtain the National ICT data for primary schools. I have % s for each strand within each year group within the school that are working beyond expectation, acheving expectation and below expectation. I have been asked to compare our school data with the national data for primary schools, but don;t know where to look.
    Thank you.
    SB

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Such data is not collected to my knowledge (and certainly has never been from me, but then lots of things go on without anyone telling me). You are already looking at the National Curriculum 'expectations' - I would suggest that is what you make your comparison with - wasn't 80% the level 4 benchmark?.

3. susbo

susbo New commenter

Thank you becktonboy
    I have no idea about the 80% level 4, but I could look into that. If data is not collected nationally I suppose I could compare with previous years in my own school maybe.
    Thank you so much. At least I have a starting point!
    SB