1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT coverage

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by makemineamalibu, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Hi all,

hoping for a bit of advice and guidance as I am a new ICT co-ordinator. I am trying to monitor the coverage and progrssion of ICT across across Key Stage 1 and 2 and am there for insisting that Programmes of study appear on planning and those being addressed during that topic of work are highlighted (this is the same proforma we use for literacy and numeracy, so it is consitant). I would like, however, to do as much of the 'leg work' as possible before presenting tit to the rest of my staff and was wondering if anyone knoew of any documents that lists which PoS link to which SoW. I can do this myself, but it would obviously be much easier and time effective if its already done and I could just lift it from somewhere.

Thanks

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

which SOW are you referring to, your school's own? or ICT SOWs which are available?

PS have you seen http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/348552.aspx ?