1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT Coodinators - Does your school have an ICT scheme of work?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by teachingtimesavers08, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Hello
    Does your school use a scheme of work for ICT if so what is it and is it any good?
    Our school is currently following the Greenwich plans but we're finding we just don't have the equipment or expetese to teach some QCA units. ICT Alive has been recommended and I liked the demo given to us. I'd just like to hear of any schemes that have been a hit.
    Thank you

2. Hello
    Does your school use a scheme of work for ICT if so what is it and is it any good?
    Our school is currently following the Greenwich plans but we're finding we just don't have the equipment or expetese to teach some QCA units. ICT Alive has been recommended and I liked the demo given to us. I'd just like to hear of any schemes that have been a hit.
    Thank you

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

We use the swansea scheme which is availble online
    http://www.learn-ict.org.uk/sow2008/index.asp
    has online resources and good plans.
    However, if your school is like ours and has no internet access at the moment, this may be tricky!
    Good luck

4. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

The ITASS scheme has a comprehensive bank of support materials with it, including video tutorials/demonstrations/AP flipcharts for staff but it is specific to the software their schools mostly use.

5. Thank you for your replies. I will research both.