1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ICT activity for year 1

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by evacollins, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Hiya
    I am new to this so not sure how to ask.
    I am a volunteer in my local primary school helping 2 mornings a wekk while studying Open uni course for a TA. I need to do an activity for year 1 which includes 2 of the 3 following curr areas: lang, lit and ICT; maths and ICT; science and ICT. As a volunteer I am feeling like a pest asking the teacher. Need to do step by step plan using 2-4 children. I have done an activity few weeks ago involving 2D and 3D shapes, playdough, my camera, paper, 4 children and me. I cannot use this activity again. Any suggestions? thank you, eva [​IMG]

2. Hiya
    I am new to this so not sure how to ask.
    I am a volunteer in my local primary school helping 2 mornings a wekk while studying Open uni course for a TA. I need to do an activity for year 1 which includes 2 of the 3 following curr areas: lang, lit and ICT; maths and ICT; science and ICT. As a volunteer I am feeling like a pest asking the teacher. Need to do step by step plan using 2-4 children. I have done an activity few weeks ago involving 2D and 3D shapes, playdough, my camera, paper, 4 children and me. I cannot use this activity again. Any suggestions? thank you, eva [​IMG]