1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IB MYP Physical and Health Education

Discussion in 'International Baccalaureate' started by kroyman44, Feb 8, 2020.

1. kroyman44

kroyman44 New commenter

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to start a thread about this subject. I have been teaching MYP PHE for some time now. I am a HoD, workshop leader, BQC reviewer and MYP PHE review committee member. I'd like to reach out to anyone who is new or has questions about our subject. I know there are threads on the IBO website, there are also facebook groups which are very active.

2. c_heads

c_heads New commenter

Hi. I am due to start a new post teaching MYP in PHE. I have 25 years experience of non IB programmes in the English System of GCSE, A-Levels, BTECs etc as a teacher, HOD, and Moderator. Basically looking for guidance, resources and Schemes of Work. Can you help please. Please feel to ring 07713 621927 if you have time rather than bat messages back and forth. It would help me greatly if you could but I appreciate you may not want to communicate directly etc. Thank you either way.