1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IB Full subject briefs and reading lists

Discussion in 'International Baccalaureate' started by Lead_Practitioner, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Lead_Practitioner

Lead_Practitioner New commenter

Hi all,

Does anyone have access to the full subject briefs and reading lists for the IB Diploma in Literature and Language and Literature? The ones on the site are only summaries.

2. dumbbells66

dumbbells66 Lead commenter

talk to your DP coordinator

3. Lead_Practitioner

Lead_Practitioner New commenter

I don't work for an IB school but I'd like to be able to read the full specs.

4. dumbbells66

dumbbells66 Lead commenter

There is a reddit site that most DP students use, sorry i dont have a link to it now, but if you want you want to search for it, it could be a start for you

5. mangochutney

mangochutney New commenter

You would struggle to read 'the full spec' since the IB is incredibly broad and open ended. There is a prescribed reading list from which teachers can choose their texts but there are hundreds of texts on there and teachers get at least 1 'free choice' text depending on HL or SL. If you have specific English IB questions pm me and I'll happily help.

6. bubblegirl83

bubblegirl83 New commenter

Hello. Send me a Conversation and I can send you the full subject guides.