1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IB DP Geography - Teaching websites

Discussion in 'Geography' started by sa_heath, Jan 11, 2014.

1. I use www.geographyalltheway.com but you need a subscription. But if you get that it's a great source of ideas.

I have also started teaching it and so I'd love to share any ideas/resources. :)

2. Dear SA Heath

Have a look at the MSF/GA post 16 Tectonic Activity and Famine and Feast. They are PowerPoint presentations which cover much of the IB DP. Use slide sorter to select the slides most appropriate for you and your students

Mary

3. Mr. Philps IB Geography is pretty decent - has all lesson materials in line with each syllabus point and once more it is totally free.

Cheers,

Mark

4. I'm a volunteer for a grassroots development charity called GlobalGivingUK. I'm working on developing schools content for our website which I think would be of interest to Geography teachers (I just graduated from Oxford with a geography degree myself). I am doing research into what teachers use and what teachers want from online charity content for schools. If you have a moment it would be great if you can fill out my short survey: globalgivinguk.wufoo.com/.../research-survey-gguk-online-resources-for-schools

Much appreciated,

Sarah :)