1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I wish someone would take Brian Moore outside and put him out of our misery.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Mar 11, 2012.

1. No Baubs. That wouldn't be kind, would it?

[​IMG]
    (I quite like old Brian....mainly because he is not a flash youngster with a massive ego like so many in-yer-face Yoof TV presenters are...I also like Motty, for the same reason. Bring back David Coleman I say.......)

2. I just wish he would watch the match and comment on the play rather than what England SHOULD have done at any given moment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Bauble, with respect, if you are posting on here during the game, how much of a rugby fan are you? Having said that Moore and Butler are rubbish.

4. I can multi-task with ease, dereck. Technology in the Bauble household allows for a tv and computer in adjacent proximity. :¬))

5. Crowbob

Crowbob Lead commenter

Alongside the rusty potato peeler for when you are required to load the dishwasher....

6. Dishwasher ?

7. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

I think they complement each other nicely. Moore blusters and Eddie responds with '... yes, well moving on...'.
    Watched the Wales, Italy match yesterday. Had to give it an 'inadequate' at one point as no progress had been made in twenty minutes...

8. Moore and Butler: sounds like a supposedly fancy brand of soap.
    Moore blusters on about nothing, Butler's French degree allows him to over-enunciate the names of all the French players and drives me to distaction. They're AWFUL!!!

9. Can't stand Brian Moore! My heart drops when I hear he's commentating. He thinks he knows the only way to play rugby ever!

10. I hate him- arrogant, humourless, and pig-ugly. Even his voice grates. Ugh

11. thebigonion

thebigonion New commenter

I like him.
    He gives exactly the same commentary that my dear departed dad would give. Minus the swearing and the accusations that "The ref's taken the money!"
    Can you imagine if an Association Football commentator started on Rugby commentary?
    "Tryyyyyyyyyyyah!" - and any players with difficult names would be "The big [insert nationality] number [insert number]."
    The lazy b*stards.