1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I wish someone would take Brian Moore outside and put him out of our misery.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Mar 11, 2012.

1. HIs comments on England rugby matches would be valid if they came from someone who knew what the firk they were talking about.

2. HIs comments on England rugby matches would be valid if they came from someone who knew what the firk they were talking about.

3. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I'm 'enjoying' some rather drunken commentaery on the match from the guy in the flat above me... He has a couple of mates round, and the ceiling is rather thin...I can hear every cheer and thump as they jump up in excitement....from their 30 second updates, I gather England are doing rather well!

4. Yes .They are defending well and scoring on the break. I just wish someone would tell Moore. Every comment from him is .."the problem with England is..."

5. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

Between him and Jeremy Guscott's preening, it's enough to make you reach for the mute button.

6. At least (IMO) Guscott tells it like it is...rather than Moore's bitter, I was far better than anybody before or since in n England shirt, ********.

7. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Nah ! Like Brian -the ref likes the sound of his voice in 2 languages though.

8. cinnamonsquare

Whilst we're taking people outside, can we add Alain Rolland to the list? I'd much rather do a swap and have him on the line and Nigel Owen as ref

9. Lol agree about the gobby ref.

10. I think you need to set up OFCOMmentator baubs. Tell Brian he has failed <strike>telly viewing</strike> observation and capability procedings are to be started before the next game...

11. He sounds French...even though he's Irish.

12. Can I just not shoot him, Archie?

13. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Do I take it something spectacular just happened? Going by the yells and the ceiling about to fall in?

14. cinnamonsquare

Try, broken nose, another try

15. cinnamonsquare

Oh my goodness that was close. Welsh OH is also screaming - a France loss pretty much hands Wales the championship (barring any miracles nest weekend!)

16. LITTLE Owen Farrell!
    He's a fly half and 6ft 2 - what are you talking about man??

17. Watch your ceiling...yes..yes..yes.

18. cinnamonsquare

Bethannie, has your ceiling just caved in??

19. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Lightfittings certainly shaking!....and a few new words added to my vocab....the windows are open and one lad managed a succint 'fuckin' yeeeeeeeeeeees!.

20. Bethannie.....Beth..... BETHANNIE!!!

Just prepare yoursefl for next week, when the Welsh do their thing.
    Or look out for the England Women hammering the Irish to win next week, no losses and a HUGE try margin - yay. They didn't show the women's match today did they?