1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I want a puppy

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sashh, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Chow Chow Rescue

Mrs S Jakeman (Co-ordinator), Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. Tel:
    01608 658491

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pets4homes/home.nsf/PV?SearchView&Query=%28FIELD%20TypeTX=Dogs%29%20AND%20%28FIELD%20BreedTX=Chow%20Chow%29&start=1&count=10&SearchOrder=3&ExactMatch=True&SearchWV=FALSE&SearchFuzzy=FALSE&SearchMax=200

2. Thanks for the replies. Will telephone the Kennel Club breeders, Dogs Trust, and Chow Chow rescue when the rest of the country is awake! Thanks again. Already thinking of names for her. One name from my family is Mrs Chow, if I get a red one it might be Red. Open to ideas on this.

3. Also the Chow Chow club.

4. I had a puppy for dinner last night - lovely cranberry sauce.

cyolba, Gastronomique :)

5. Rescue a greyhound! Gorgeous dogs. They don't really bark, you know...

6. Cyolba, I know that they were bred for eating a long time ago. Great that you had a ready store of pups to eat. I just want one to be a friend.
    hkpoppy - wondering how old Cyolba is?

7. Gardening Leaves

Gardening Leaves New commenter

That's no urban myth! They circle round you all the time you are swimming to keep you safe! They can be trained to a very high standard to work as lifeguards - can even dive to retrieve underwater swimmers and discriminate between conscious and unconscious swimmers. Fabulous breed. Highly intelligent and so gentle.
    Bilbo used to work as a life guard on a Cornish beach until the local council banned all dogs from its beaches, including him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dOHVl2_bM

8. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

In fairness, he's usually much funnier than that [​IMG]

9. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Agreed. We have two lurchers. One of them only barks about once every 2 months and then it's really weedy, like he's out of practice. [​IMG]