1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I see the ability to see posting history has been removed

Discussion in 'Personal' started by harsh-but-fair, Nov 8, 2018.

1. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

You used to be able to click on your own or others profile (via the avatar) and see a list of previous postings. This seems to longer be available. Is this just me, or is it a new 'feature'?

2. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

I can see yours. I clicked on your name and in the little box that popped up I clicked on messages.

3. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Ah, yes. Thanks. It's moved!

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I noticed this change yesterday. You can still see 'Last seen on . . . .' in the popup,if you click on the person's avatar, but there is no longer 'View recent posting history' on the Profile page. It was a quick way to find if anybody in moderation's posts had got through, but I presume it is an extra layer of security.

5. nizebaby

nizebaby Established commenter

I can't see my likes anymore.

Edit: I can't see how many I've got.

6. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

You're right, They've vanished from the Profile page, but are still there in the 'pop-up box' if you click on the avatar or on your info, next to your avatar, at the top RH side of the page.

7. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

It appears the Profile page has been redesigned and the posting history is no longer on it.

8. Rott Weiler

Do you mean you can't see this if you click on the avatar next to your posts?

upload_2018-11-8_11-20-22.png

Or that if you want to see who has 'Liked' you nothing happens when you click 'Likes You've Received' in the avatar box at top right?

upload_2018-11-8_11-22-13.png

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  9. nizebaby

the former

I've probably changed spomething inadvertently. There are loads of ludicrous job suggestions!

10. Rott Weiler

When I click your avatar at the left hand side of your posts I see the box I copied above and you should too.

It's possible to change your settings to remove the bottom 2 lines [nizebaby was last seen.....] but not the rest of it. (Well, it didn't use to be possible to remove the whole box, unless something has been changed.)

So if it's not there when you click your avatar email help@tes.com and ask them to find what's happened

nizebaby and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  11. nizebaby

Many thanks dear Rott Weiller.