1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I retire this summer... case processing

Discussion in 'Retirement' started by richest1, May 1, 2019.

1. richest1

richest1 New commenter

Hi, I retire end of the summer term.

My dashboard has today jumped from 20% to 60% as showing as case processing.

I was wondering when will I get my actual final figures, could it be as early as the next few weeks or days, or as late as end August?

I applied a full 6 months in advance as allowed and TP got my data from the local authorirty within a couple of weeks.

Thanks

2. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter

I think my final figures came through in August but they were within a couple of pounds of the ‘estimate’ from the website.
    I think I ‘sat’ on 60 % for several months.

3. Braindead101

Braindead101 New commenter

I don't think you will get a final amount until a day or twk before retirement. When I spoke to TPS about it, they said it was to avoid errors in case your contract changes between submitting the form and retiring. Like lizziescat, my actual amount was very close to the predicted.

4. richest1

richest1 New commenter

ok thanks

5. richest1

richest1 New commenter

Had my confirmation of the lump sum and pension today, thats nice and early :)

Very pleased.