1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I promised posters a Macbeth coursework assignment by post but have managed to make a copy so if anyone wants it...

Discussion in 'English' started by t0lk13n, Jul 25, 2008.

1. leave email address and I will send it to you. Sorry for delay and I realised it would be cheaper all round if I did it this way. I have tried to upload it onto resource site but it has problems with word 2007. Hope it will be useful to you.

2. leave email address and I will send it to you. Sorry for delay and I realised it would be cheaper all round if I did it this way. I have tried to upload it onto resource site but it has problems with word 2007. Hope it will be useful to you.

3. DalekTeacher

DalekTeacher New commenter

Hi,
    If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of it, it would be very so much appreciated. I managed to get the previous one that you sent me to open up in Word - its excellent. Hope you don't mind me asking and thank you ever so much.

gm004g8556@blueyonder.co.uk

4. xg!

xg! New commenter

5. you got mail

6. nellskip

nellskip New commenter

7. rosieeo

rosieeo New commenter

8. I think I have sent you all it. If not leave a post and I will send it on.

9. It appears that the captainneemo address isn`t recognised - it has been sent back to me.

10. You have mail folks. I fany one has any powerpoints or stuff on war poetry I would be eternally grateful.
    t0lky