1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I phone

Discussion in 'Personal' started by airy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Notes and Numbers for word processing and spreadsheets.

2. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

any other ideas as i cant find notes and numbers under that name
    also any useful apps you can recommend?

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Oh oldy, you are so techy trendy now!

4. It's two separate things!

5. oldsomeman

yes airy.....but which ones as there are loads of apps out there
    can you link me please........god it feels like beam me up scotty!

6. oldsomeman

trechy tendy rofl......im the one who waits for it be be inventeed and tested before i plunge,.besides its only because i have bought my daughers phone as she has up graded!

7. If you've already bought it from iTunes and you try and buy it again the title will be greyed out and it will say 'purchased'. Obviously there are different versions of songs but if in doubt just scroll back from your home screen and search the phone to see if you have it. I'm assuming you are planning on syncing the music from your computer to the phone? If you have loaded your music into iTunes it will sync it all to the phone.
    iCloud is just a way to store all of your music, apps, video etc in cyber space. This means that you can access it all, e.g. my phone is synced to my iMac, not my Macbook so if I wanted to access it on the latter I could go through my iCloud.

8. Sorry, I meant Pages and Numbers. Just go to the app store and search for them.

9. oldsomeman

ok.it seems i have to clear the phone of apple stuff anyway before i can download any de myself
    but i will have a look thanks

10. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Asked my nerdy son and here's the simplest answer:
    copy the document into an email
    email this to yourself
    open on you iphone
    copy from email to the app notes which is automatically installed on iphone
    snip snip and Bob's your aunty!