1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

I need your help

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by ngonclub, Oct 6, 2019.

  1. ngonclub

    ngonclub New commenter

    So an MAT with an executive Head Teacher who is also clear that they are Head teacher of the school.
    School policy states "only the head of school or a delegated teacher can exclude"

    It appears to me that all exclusions not done by the Head Teacher (unless absent) are a breach of civil law.
    If that is so... how should it be rectified?
    lets imagine there were 500 illegal exclusions
  2. Rott Weiler

    Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

    But you are in Vietnam, aren't you? According to your Profile you are a secondary Classics teacher in Vietnam. I'm familiar with the law in England on this but I'm afraid I know nothing about Vietnamese pupil exclusion law.

Share This Page