1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

I need your advice please

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by esser1, Jan 10, 2011.

  1. For the first time in 10 years i have the same examiner given to me for Unit 2 AS Drama and Theatre Studies, is this normal and/ or allowed? Ironically last year was th first time our grades got pulled down to, so i am really concerned that we have been given him again - any advice welcomed. cheers
  2. Yes, you can have the same person more than once. There's a particular GCSE examiner I'd really kick up a fuss if I got again but I think, in general, there's not much you can do, I'm afraid. Sorry. :(

Share This Page