1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I need Help

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Aparicio1, May 19, 2017.

1. Aparicio1

Aparicio1 New commenter

My name is Ana, I am Spanish Lecture in London.
    I am doing a course for QTLS, I am waiting for my school to founding me a placement, because I need to do my training to finish my QTLS and I am becoming inquiet for the time, that the School year is finish soon.

I am looking for a secondary School across London to do my training, in my subject Spanish Language please, if any one knows a School contact with me, thank you. King Regards

2. Teacher-in-Training42

Teacher-in-Training42 New commenter

you are not supposed to give your name on tes

3. Aparicio1

Aparicio1 New commenter

[QUOTE="Aparicio1, post: 12092397, member: , I am Spanish Lecture in London.
    I am doing a course for QTLS, I am waiting for my school to founding me a placement, because I need to do my training to finish my QTLS and I am becoming inquiet for the time, that the School year is finish soon.

I am looking for a secondary School across London to do my training, in my subject Spanish Language please, if any one knows a School contact with me, thank you. King Regards[/QUOTE]