1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

i need a really good lesson plan template

Discussion in 'Primary' started by wizzkid100, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Ive got an interview next week and have to teach a KS2 literacy lesson. I need to provide a detailed lesson plan. Does anyone have a really good template that they could make available to me? I'm not fater an actual lesson, just a lesson plan template that i can use. Any help would be mch appreciated,
    Thanks

2. Ive got an interview next week and have to teach a KS2 literacy lesson. I need to provide a detailed lesson plan. Does anyone have a really good template that they could make available to me? I'm not fater an actual lesson, just a lesson plan template that i can use. Any help would be mch appreciated,
    Thanks

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

I've got a few different ones. Do you have an email address?

4. tafkam

Sent

5. thanx tafkam, your a gem! really apprciate it :eek:D

6. Hi,
    Can I be cheeky and ask for a copy of the template?
    c3pjo@hotmail.com

Many thanks

7. not meaning to sound funny but what have you used so far in your career?! if it were me i would modify the one i use all the time, so that you can justify why you have changed it and explain why and how you use it successfully.

8. tafkam

foxsplit - the very point is that most of us don't use on all the time!

c3pjo - will send the same email shortly.

9. Hi
    I also have an interview coming up and would be very grateful for a copy of your template.
    n.jk.hamlin@talk21.com
    Thank you

10. Thank you so much they look fab!
    Is there a way of changing the font on the template one? Just being picky for a change ;-)

11. tafkam

Have emailed you

12. Is it possible to send me a lesson plan template, I'm a GTP student and would really appreciate it, thanks
    My email address id shaunandjackie47@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks in advance
    Shaun

13. we want to change our literacy weekly plan - do you have any examples of a weekly template? Ta