1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I need a copy of a book I used to own, can anybody help please?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by chalkypaul, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I graduated as a teacher in the late 1970s. I bought a book which I loved and used a lot. I subsequently 'loaned' it to a trainee teacher who lost it! I am in a position now where I would like to use this book for some research work I am doing, and wondered if any student teachers out there had parents who might have a copy getting dusty in the loft?! (I am well aware that teaching tends to run in families!) If anyone can help I am looking for a copy of The Psychology of Teaching by Dennis Child. I probably bought it in 1976 or 1977. If anyone can help me, I can be contacted on jaem2012@googlemail.com I am willing to pay postage and a 'small' price for the book, given that I am writing a book myself and haven't taught for16 months now! Many thanks.

2. I do have a copy, but I still use it (I now train teachers myself having trained in the 1980s)

Amazon do have second hand copies at very reasonable prices (£8 and upwards depending on condition).

Will e-mail a link.

James