1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I must be working FAR too hard during term time

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Feb 23, 2011.

1. How else could I have missed the first 2 (please assure me it is not more than that) episodes of MasterChef?

2. How else could I have missed the first 2 (please assure me it is not more than that) episodes of MasterChef?

3. No you are OK. Just the 'auditions' which are still on iPlayer!
    I only watched one and am pondering whether or not to watch the second, but probably not!

4. Shall I watch the 2 before tonight or just settle for starting here?

Dilema or what

5. karentee

karentee New commenter

I'm a huge fan of master chef but only watched the first of the new series last week, to be honest i wouldn't bother catching up, they've made ridiculous changes to the 'audition' rounds

6. There are some priceless moments - chiefly the 'deconstructed' trifle - which are worth a look.
    I tried to find you a picture but have had no success.

7. I have just been reading up and if I do not watch them I will have missed half the series!!!!!

Surely it is usually on for longer [​IMG]

I will watch one and then decide about the other ... thanks [​IMG]

8. I actually really enjoyed the audition rounds. Looking forward to tonight's episode. [​IMG]

9. grrrrrrrr

I accidentally said yes to a Wii update and, 10 mins later I am still waiting ... iPlayer is better on Wii but I am impatient

10. I just wish that someone would teach the greengrocer how to hold a fork and a spoon.