1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I met Theo Giff

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by s4mm13, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Went to the Win That Teaching Job seminar today and got to meet the man himself! He's super dishy and the seminar was quite good too [​IMG]
    Just got to wait for the interviews to come rolling in now. I'd recommend the seminar to anyone who is serious about getting that prized job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

And don't you just love the smell of his aftershave? * swoons*

3. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

4. Sorry Theo et al, Just noticed the typo in the heading. I think i've got a slightly sticky r key on my laptop that doesn't work if i don't hit it really hard. I guess that's what i get for eating biscuits over the keyboard [​IMG]

5. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Is he still wearing Hai Karate? I've told him a bit of Givenchy Gentleman would be more tasteful.

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

OK, OK.
    Lay off me, you two!
    How two respectable ladies like Nutella and Middlemarsh can make personal comments about an elderly gent like yours truly is quite beyong me.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars