1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I LOVE the Wyndham theatre

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Those who share the DT love may recall that I have tickets to Much Ado

Horror of absolute Horror ... the teen angel comes home from dance with the date of the annual show

Yep, yep, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, yep, same date !

They have exchanged .... free of charge ... August rather than July ... we could not get 3 seats together but 2 are in K (we were in H) and the other is in E (should have cost more!)

So the only question is do I sit with the Better Half and let teen angel have the E-view or do I steal it for myself ... or do we girls swoon together in K and waste the Brill seat on the better half

2. Those who share the DT love may recall that I have tickets to Much Ado

Horror of absolute Horror ... the teen angel comes home from dance with the date of the annual show

Yep, yep, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, yep, same date !

They have exchanged .... free of charge ... August rather than July ... we could not get 3 seats together but 2 are in K (we were in H) and the other is in E (should have cost more!)

So the only question is do I sit with the Better Half and let teen angel have the E-view or do I steal it for myself ... or do we girls swoon together in K and waste the Brill seat on the better half

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Lucky you!
    I remember MADN with Derek Jacobi in Stratford - wonderful!
    Enjoy

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

5. Thanks

of course ... if I had not been able to change you could have come instead of the teen [​IMG]

6. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Thank you [​IMG]

Btw, both of those were particularly fab in Hamlet too, weren't they?

7. Hamlet was indeed SUPERB